Thursday, October 8, 2009

Day 4 - Shopping again!


Itinerary: Desert Hills Premium Outlet

This shopping outlet is in the middle of nowhere (well, in the middle of a desert to be exact). Cabazon is a 1.5-2 hour drive from Oceanside. This outlet had Levis and Timberland, and more shops than the Carlsbad outlet - it is worth the long drive.

Levis was selling @ US$19.99! Of course this was another no-brainer. My husband was aghast when he saw me with an armful of jeans. I had to justify it all by saying I am not buying anymore for the next decade! I even added that this will encourage me in keeping my weight down else I will not fit in any of my spare jeans. It must have worked, coz he fell silent ... I knew he was already picturing how all these jeans (plus the boots) will fit into our two suitcases ... Men!

Timberland was another shoppers paradise. If you like hiking boots or outdoor clothes, this shop is for you. Hiking boots were selling for one half of their original price.

Did I mention Nike? Ha! One could go crazy over the US$10 Nike shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment