Monday, October 19, 2009

Family Feedback!


I am constantly asking everyone if they are having fun. Since being a mum, event manager, problem solver, decision maker and spokesperson is pretty much a thankless job, I have devised a means to reward myself. And that is to ask Gambit and the boys' what parts of the trip are memorable so far! I gotta have my joy!

Gambit's Top 5:
1 - California Adventure's It's Tough Being a Bug
2 - Monterey Bay Aquarium
3 - Tomorrowland's Star Tours
4 - Clam Chowder soup (found in Monterey and SF)
5 - Outlet Shopping (very out of character!)

Gab's Top 5:
1 - Medieval Times
2 - Legoland's Volvo Driving School
3 - Tomorrowland's Autopia
4 - Tomorrowland's Star Tours
5 - Monterey Bay Aquarium

Migo's favorites:
1 - all the hotels
2 - road trips
3 - bus rides (organised tours)

How did my special needs child cope with our adventure? As far as I can tell, the only thing that Migo did not like was the ascent and descent of the airplane. His ears are quite sensitive.

Regarding the many events and attractions we saw, I think my son got tired of all the walking we've done everyday. His constant comments were "headache", "legs hurt", "go back to the hotel"!

1 comment:

  1. I cant resist to comment on this post ... Manny laughed out loud after reading Gambit's #5 and I felt I wanted to hug Migo after reading the last paragraph!

    Your family rocks, thanks for all the tips so far ... am so excited for our upcoming trip!

    ReplyDelete