Friday, October 16, 2009

Sidebar #8 - Swine flu repelled!


Being in close proximity to Mexico, it is small wonder that Californians are obsessed with personal hygiene. Most public places have hand sanitizers available for free. Y'know that liquid soap that you are supposed to rub in without the use of water. There are also anti-bacterial 'wet ones' at the grocery trolley bays.

I have overheard mums telling their children not to touch walls and poles. Mums constantly reminding their children to use wet wipes or hand sanitizers conveniently attached to prams. I don't blame them at all!

With or without swine flu, I always tell my children not to use their hands to flush toilets or open toilet doors. Instead, I tell them to use their feet to flush or use a tissue or use the sleeve of their jumpers to open doors.

So always keep wet wipes handy in your handbag. It pays to be vigilant about sanitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment